Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Table That Keeps On Giving

Goldie
This is another of the pieces of furniture my Dad purchased for me when I moved into my first home. The table is sturdy as heck but the gold was awful, not to mention the floral pattern. Barf. I had hoped to replace it one day when I found something that I loved so I planned to keep it the way it was, in all of its Goldie goodness. A few years back a friend of mine gave me the idea of spray painting it and recovering the chairs. Here enters Brownie ...

Brownie

In my recent re-deco overhaul of Family Room, I realized I still hated Goldie Brownie and the brown color didn't really go with anything in the kitchen since the color scheme is Red, Black and White.

So here is what I did:






 
Meet Blackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena