Monday, February 28, 2011

Regular Carpet is Such a Thing of The Past

Now with the wood floor project out of the way, we can enjoy our humble abode ... wait, what's this stain on the carpet? And that's how it began.

The el-cheapo builder carpet in our family room and master bedroom had seen better days so we added "new carpet" to our home project 2011 list. I hit up all the carpet stores in search of the perfect replacement. I came across Mohawk's Smart Strand Carpet at Creative Floors and they had me sold when they told me about the Rhino Challenge. This carpeting was a-okay after Ricko the Rhino lived on it for two weeks. Durable, yes. Stain resistant, yes. Eco friendly, yes. That's a winner in my book. Plus, compared to the other carpets out there, this was the most bang for our buck.




After installation we had our little Rhinos test it too. They appear to love it as much as we do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena