Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bananerific Bread


Many moons ago, in an attempt to do something with over ripened bananas, I made some banana bread. It was delicious so I kept on baking. I've had rave reviews for my banana bread and even special requests for it from friends.

When the Clampetts came to visit the other weekend, I sent them home with a fresh baked loaf of my banana bread. Ma Clampett called to let me know I should quit my day job, the banana bread was amazing.

Then the light bulb went off! A Little Dash of Erica is now featuring a Taste of Erica where you can order your own loaf of my now famous banana bread. At this time I am only offering the Nutty Original and the Un-Nutty Original, but I have have plans to have more of a diverse menu of banana breads and even banana bread cupcakes.

Have a little dash of Erica, because life wouldn't TASTE the same without it.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're getting better at this baking thing ... I seem to recall a tartar incident not too long ago :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena