Thursday, September 27, 2012

A Birthday Fit For A Douchebag

Yesterday I celebrated my 3rd Annual 29th Birthday. Although this was the first birthday I've had that didn't feel like my birthday. It could be because it was in the middle of the week, and I couldn't really celebrate Erica-Style with drinks since I am preggo, or that my dear old hubby was out of town for work. I tried to make the best of it anyway. So what does one do on their 3rd Annual 29th Birthday? I went to work, vacuumed my car, and went to dinner with one of my besties.

The day was filled with little surprises nonetheless. My Mom and Dad sent me a lovely birthday flower cake. (PS - Mom if you are reading this, never do that to a pregnant girl again. I really thought I was getting cake. I was bummed to find out I couldn't eat the cake.) 


My bestie Jessica surprised me with a bunch of birthday balloons, and a birthday banner at dinner too.


But my sister, as usual, topped the surprises with her little card and somethin' somethin' she sent me. It is a little known fact in our family that my sister Kimberly and I, lovingly, call each other douche bags. Since she is the elder of the douche bags, she is Big Douche Bag (BDB), and I am Little Douche Bag (LBD). So it is no surprise that she found a pretty douchie gift.

 
I immediately called her once I got the mail to let her know that I loved the gift, and she shall be getting the first citation because I'm not 30. I should also give one to my brother-in-law.


The surprises didn't stop after dinner. I walked out to my car, and almost had a heart attack. I thought someone hit my car. But alas, it was just some Douche who parked waaaaaaay too close to me. Granted I was over the line, but seriously dude? Then the lightbulb went off.



I decided to give him a little surprise. A douche bag citation for being a douchie parker. This may be better than the Christmas gift she sent me last year. This will be the birthday gift that keeps on giving. Thanks BDB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena