Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years Resolutions



There is no better way to ring in the new year than compiling a list of things you plan to resolve in the coming year and in most cases failing or giving up within the first 30 days. Here are mine:

  • I will try driving closer to the speed limit or learn to sweet talk my way out of speeding tickets.
  • I will not tell the same story at every get together. By now everyone knows about the tartar sauce in the key lime pie.
  • I will really start working out again... honestly. No joking. Really... I will.
  • I will stop considering other people’s feelings when they so obviously don’t consider mine.
  • I will save my husband's money by spending less cash by using credit cards instead - just kidding Chad!
  • I will learn the actual words to songs instead of making up my own or replacing every unknown word with "hmm" and "something".
  • I will start a project and finish it before starting a new one, and then another, and another.
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena