Sunday, October 3, 2010

Bye Bye Butta Bathroom

This economy is making people do weird things. I've know my painter for 7 years and I recently hired him to re-paint our 2nd bath. I think he lied when he said he put two coats on the walls so I asked him to come back and do touch up work. For almost a week he kept saying he would be here "tomorrow morning" and then wouldn't show. He also told me I had to go buy more paint for him because I didn't pay him enough to the do the job. He used an entire gallon of paint which is impossible. I mean, there was nothing left in the can for even touch ups. I finally had enough of his attitude so I tore him a new one and promised he would never get another penny out of me or anyone that I've ever referred to him. 7 years I've know this guy! I was out $200 and had an unfinished bathroom so I headed to Porter Paints to get some more paint. I have to say I really like this place much more than going to Home Depot or Lowe's for paint. They are so helpful there.

So 3 hours later, the new bathroom made it's debut. Next up ... the family room.

Before
After

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena