Sunday, June 26, 2011

Snort, Hock and Spit (or Shoot)


When did spitting or blowing snot rockets in public become okay? I live with someone who often has sinus infections, post nasal drip and allergies that all bring on the constant Snort, Hock and Spit syndrome. He is kind enough to do it in private for the most part and discreet when disposing of it in public.

I can't seem to go anywhere without being witness to this gross habit. Not only do I see men doing it, I see women! Oh my gawd, what is wrong with these people? To make my skin crawl a little more, I often hear people sucking it back first. Vomit, seriously that it disgusting.

Although I do have more sympathy for those who suffer from having this boogerish phlegm stuck in the back of your throat but seriously, they sell stuff to help you. It's called a Neti Pot, antihistamines, decongestants and tissue. As for those who just spit to spit ... you aren't cool and you are just dehydrating yourself.

Maybe they should have a Loogie Conference every year for these habitual offenders. They should hold it in Alabama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena