Thursday, August 18, 2011

Out With The Old And In With The New

My Dear Ol' Dad was kind enough to buy me some furniture when I moved to Orlando. I wasn't a huge fan of this bedroom set but it was free and more importantly, a really good quality of furniture. I wasn't going to replace this with some cheap-o pressed wood set so I did my best to make it work.


Then the time came when I could stand it no longer. That took about 8 years. I used the money that I made selling the old set to go towards the new set set I picked out but I am all about deals and Ashley Furniture Home Store didn't have any at the time. So we slept and lived in bedroom disarray for about 5 months.


Just about when I was really loosing my patience and having to go into three separate rooms (closet, guest bedroom, junk room) to get dressed, Ashley had a sale. Say hello to our new friend, Porter. Mmm, I love him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena